WHO WE ARE
Netrising S.r.l. (here in after “Netrising”), with its registered office in via Levico n. 37, 48015 – Cervia (RA), is a web agency specialized in developing app, web site and digital communication.
Carrying out its business, Netrising is committed to ensure the respect of security and privacy of its users’ personal data and therefore fulfill principles of lawfulness, transparency and fairness provided by European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Whenever Netrising should be the holder of the processing personal data carried out through the following conditions, users may contact us to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect your personal data related to:
- contacts: information provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name, date and place of birth, VAT number, address, phone number, email);
- interests: the information you provide us about your interests, even the products you like;
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data and other information when:
- register to our website (www.netrising.com) or download our apps and use their functionalities;
- purchase our products and web services;
- provide your consent for marketing purposes such as inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research during fairs or events.
We ask you to help keeping your personal data updated informing us of each rectification.
WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Processing personal data is necessary to manage relationship between Netrising and users and the lack of the consent will prevent Netrising from carrying out the purposes here in after.
- Providing products and services: we may use your personal data in order to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Netrising, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services;
- accounts: some services may require to create an account to help you manage your content and preferences in order to download materials related to purchased products and services and process your requests;
- marketing, advertising and making recommendations: We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services;
- compliance with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Netrising right before judicial authorities.
RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Netrising use all necessary security measures to implement data protection. Data are maintained in respect of our security standard policy. The data may be processed by natural persons or legal entities, supplier or commercial partner, acting on behalf of Netrising and under authorization or specific contractual obligations.
The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by Netrising for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes, anyway non longer than 10 years. However, Netrising may continue to store these data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
WHAT YOUR DATA ARE
Mailing to email@example.com , user may:
- access and correct personal data;
- erase, in some circumstances, such as where we no longer have a justifiable reason to continue to process your data;
- restrict and object use of personal data;
- withdraw consent, if processing is based on it;
- obtain data portability;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, following the instructions on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it.
Last updating: 25 May 2018.